Thank you for your interest in the Cross-Government and Public Sector Data Science Community.
If you work in the public sector and are a data scientist, or have an interest in data science, you are welcome to join our mailing list. We send out a monthly round-up of data science news from the public sector including:
We also recommend you join the Gov Data Science Slack network and our KnowledgeHub group. There are lots of active conversations across a wide range of topics related to data science, analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Upcoming events
- Job listings
- News from our subcommunities
- Learning and development opportunities
For further information please contact the community team.
We use MailChimp to administrate the Government Data Science Partnership mailing list. By signing up to this mailing list, you are agreeing to your data being processed by MailChimp.
- communicate updates that are relevant to you as a member of the data science community
- share your data only if we are required to do so by law
- only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document or for as long as is required by law
The community is open to public sector employees only, so please sign up with your official work email address. Signing up with a personal or non-public sector email address may result in your subscription being removed. If you are not sure if you are eligible, please get in touch with the community team for advice.
* indicates required